Extra Mature Cornish Gouda - 250g
Extra Mature Cornish Gouda is aged for 18-24 months. The cheese is hard and slightly crumbly with nutty and caramel flavours.
We love the delicate crunch of this cheese which comes from calcium lactate crystals, formed during the aging process. Recommended for your after-dinner cheeseboard or grated on top of your favourite dish.
All slices are hand cut from our large gouda wheels and will arrive packaged in a vacuum bag to ensure the cheese stays fresher for longer.
N.B. Price is for cheese only. All other props in images are for illustration purposes only.
- Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow’s MILK, Salt, Rennet, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Lysozyme (EGG). For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Keep refrigerated between 0-5 °C
- Once opened consume within 7 days by date shown on product packaging
- Aged 18-24 months
- Milk: Pasteurized cow’s milk from our own herd of Holstein Friesian cows
- All slices are hand cut meaning that the weight may vary marginally
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £25.00
You can expect to receive your order within 5-10 working days of purchase date.