Cornish Gouda Truckle
Cornish Gouda Truckles are small wheels of wax coated cheese, each weighing approx. 900g.
Mild and creamy in flavour with a smooth texture. Recommended as a continental breakfast cheese, on a cheese board or melted on top of your favourite dish.
N.B. Price is for cheese only. All other props in images are for illustration purposes only.
- Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow’s MILK, Salt, Rennet, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Lysozyme (EGG). For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Keep refrigerated between 0-5 °C
- Once opened consume within 7 days by date shown on product packaging
- Average age: 10 weeks
- Milk: Pasteurized cow’s milk from our own herd of Holstein Friesian cows
- All cheeses are hand made meaning that the weight may vary marginally
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £25.00
You can expect to receive your order within 5-10 working days of purchase date.