Semi Mature Cornish Gouda - 250g
Semi Mature Cornish Gouda is aged for 5-6 months, giving it a creamy flavour and smooth texture. Recommended as a continental breakfast cheese, on a cheese board or melted on top of your favourite dish.
All slices are hand cut from our large gouda wheels and will arrive packaged in a vacuum bag to ensure the cheese stays fresher for longer.
N.B. Price is for cheese only. All other props in images are for illustration purposes only.
- Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow’s MILK, Salt, Rennet, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Lysozyme (EGG). For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Keep refrigerated between 0-5 °C
- Once opened consume within 7 days by date shown on product packaging
- Aged 5-6 months
- Milk: Pasteurized cow’s milk from our own herd of Holstein Friesian cows
- Awards: British Cheese Awards 2019 - Hard: Modern British – Silver
- All slices are hand cut meaning that the weight may vary marginally
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £30.00
You can expect to receive your order within 5-10 working days of purchase date.