Fenugreek Cornish Gouda - 250g
Fenugreek Cornish Gouda is aged for 5-6 months. The cheese is creamy with a flavour reminiscent of walnuts, due to the fenugreek seeds. Recommended as a continental breakfast cheese, on a cheese board or melted on top of your favourite dish.
All slices are hand cut from our large gouda wheels and will arrive packaged in a vacuum bag to ensure the cheese stays fresher for longer.
N.B. Price is for cheese only. All other props in images are for illustration purposes only.
The packaging of the product may vary from that shown on images on our website.
- The packaging of the product may vary from that shown on images on our website.
- Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow’s MILK, Fenugreek Seeds, Salt, Rennet, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Lysozyme (EGG). For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Keep refrigerated between 0-5 °C
- Once opened consume within 7 days by date shown on product packaging
- Aged 5-6 months
- Milk: Pasteurized cow’s milk from our own herd of Holstein Friesian cows
- Awards: Global Cheese Awards 2019 - Gold Award
- All slices are hand cut meaning that the weight may vary marginally
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £25.00
You can expect to receive your order within 5-10 working days of purchase date.