Mild Cornish Gouda- LARGE
Mild Cornish Gouda is aged for 3-4 months, giving it an extremely creamy, buttery flavour and smooth texture.
The ideal cheese for your continental breakfast, sandwiches or melted on top of your favourite dish.
All slices are hand cut from our large gouda wheels and will arrive packaged in a vacuum bag to ensure the cheese stays fresher for longer.
N.B. Price is for cheese only. All other props in images are for illustration purposes only.
- Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow’s MILK, Salt, Rennet, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Lysozyme (EGG). For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Keep refrigerated between 0-5 °C
- Once opened consume within 7 days by date shown on product packaging
- Aged 3-4 months
- Milk: Pasteurized cow’s milk from our own herd of Holstein Friesian cows
- All slices are hand cut meaning that the weight may vary marginally
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £25.00
Thanks so much for supporting us!
We've had a wonderful response following the Rick Stein’s Cornwall series and we’re working as fast as we can to fulfil your orders.
Please allow between 3-14 working days to receive your order.
- Team Cornish Gouda