Vintage Cornish Gouda - 200g
Vintage Cornish Gouda is aged for 3+ years. The texture is hard and crumbly and can be recognised for the distinctive crunch of calcium lactate crystals, formed during the aging process.
The cheese is fruity, nutty and incredibly rich in flavour. Perfect grated on top of your favourite dish or as a centre piece on your cheese board.
All slices will arrive packaged in a vacuum bag to ensure the cheese stays fresher for longer.
N.B. Price is for cheese only. All other props in images are for illustration purposes only.
- Ingredients: Pasteurised Cow’s MILK, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Preservative: Sodium Nitrate, Lysozyme (EGG). For allergens, see ingredients in BOLD.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- Keep refrigerated between 0-5 °C
- Once opened consume within 7 days by date shown on product packaging
- Aged 3+ years
- Milk: Pasteurized cow’s milk from our own herd of Holstein Friesian cows
FREE DELIVERY for all orders over £50.00
For any orders under £50.00, shipping is £5.50.
Your order will be delivered within 3-5 working days of purchase date.